iDeals Solutions Group is a leading global provider in the high-growth secure enterprise collaboration software space with offices in New York, London, Moscow, Istanbul, Hong Kong and other regions. The company is intended to be a global leading SaaS provider of secure document management solutions.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in software development;
• Expertise in writing semantic, well-formed HTML 5 markup;
• Strong knowledge of CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation);
• Intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English;
• Readiness to work with already written code and support existing functionalities;
• MS degree: IT / other technical-oriented education;
• Friendly & communicative, good social skills, good team-player skills.
• Work at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration;
• Work within existing code base to improve upon current functionality;
• Create new templates, add new functionality within the existing code base;
• Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team.
Compensation package and work conditions:
• Competitive high salary;
• Work in the technology software product company, with great goal-oriented people, without any outsourcing issues;
• Opportunity to contribute and influence on the project directly;
• Free coffee, tea, juice, snacks and lunches;
• Good office location and cozy office atmosphere;
• 100% paid vacation and sick leave;
• A lot of opportunities for professional growth;
• Friendly work schedule and flexible approach to your needs.