- Receiving, registering and processing the contracts for construction works and consulting services (contracts, additional agreements, appendixes, cost-lists, bank guarantees).
- Receiving, registering and processing the primary accounting documents (KS-2, KS-3, invoices, etc.).
- Checking contracts and other related documents, including primary financial documents from suppliers of goods and services on appropriateness and literacy.
- Control over the timing of signing documents (contracts, additional agreements, acts, invoices, etc.).
- Interaction with the legal, financial departments, as well as with the accounting and general services departments, providing all sorts of information and reports (providing licenses allowing our contractors to work in special conditions (for ex, in listed buildings), budget planning for all subsidiaries).
- Providing external auditors with the demanded information during the audits regularly performed, also reporting to our inner auditor throughout the year.
- Manage and track the process of signing contracts, additional agreements, invoices, KS-forms and other construction financial and contractual documentation.
- Control of documentation in 1C program for controlling the financial situation with the partners within his competence.
- Checking confirmations for quotes and invoices in corporate program
- Uploading of documentation in corporate program within his competence.
- Tracking the performance of obligations under the contract by the Contractor / Consultant and by correspondent department of the Company.
- Control over the contract terms and payments execution (interaction with partners project managers, corporate program, reminding our partners to prepare invoices and closing documents with the right dates in order to capitalize all the money spent on every project).
- Preparing progress reports to senior management.
- Higher education (economical/ financial as a preference)
- Knowledge of the main budget principles of construction projects
- Knowledge in the basics of management principles in financial and legal documents related to the construction projects in the framework of its competence
- Knowledge of the basic principles of corporative financial control
- Basics of business etiquette, skills of business (including telephone) negotiations
- Rules of accounting, storage and delivery of correspondence
- Developed skills in financial and contractual documentation for construction projects
- Analytical skills and ability to work with large amount of data obtained from different sources
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- High level of communication skills
- The skills of persuasion and presentation-based positions to senior management
- A high level of personal responsibility
- High level of stress resistance
- Advanced user of PC, MS Excel, MS Word
- Strong skills in office equipment
- Strong skills in 1С and corporate applications
- English fluent 9 (verbal and written)
- Spanish as a preference
- The willing to study and developing in management and construction issues
- The wish to work in the team and to comply with corporate standards
- Structured type of thinking
- The willing to take over additional responsibilities
- Operative reaction in urgent case
- The contract for the period of maternity leave replacement
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development
- Medical insurance
- Mobile phone coverage
- Discount in all brands
Полная занятость, полный день