- Profound knowledge of Russian Statutory Approval requirements;
- Preparing, maintaining and proposing permitting plans and managing deliverables;
- Maintaining authorities contact and review approvals;
- coordinate involvement of consultants and advisors.
- Following up permitting issues related to requirements of applicable codes to Process / Chemical / Hazardous Industries;
- Managing and proposing permits, clearances and certification under the various acts applicable to a project / establishment under the following acts, but not limited to: Russian Regulation Act, Environment related enactments (Air / Water / Solid Discharge / Hazardous waste disposal etc.), Static and Mobile Pressure Vessels rules. Electrical equipments and layout related rules and permissions. HSE and Fire fighting related rules;
- Obtaining all requested certifications and clearances from various government agencies as applicable;
- Managing a team and working closely with clients / consultant and government agencies to achieve the desired project targets.
- 4+ years relevant experience;
- Level of English - operational.
- Rotation 30\30 (Yamal peninsula site, Sabetta).
- Travel, meal allowance and living compensation.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Highly professional international team.
Москва, улица Кржижановского, 14к3, м. Академическая, м. ПрофсоюзнаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод