Уникальная атмосфера праздника
Внимание к деталям
Гостеприимство и доброжелательность
к каждому гостю
Сплоченность и командный дух
The Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg is currently looking for ambitious and professional candidates for the position of the Concierge.
Under the direction of the Head Concierge, Assistant Head Concierge and Senior Concierge and within the limits of Front of House policies and procedures to assist in achieving the goals and targets set in budgets by maximising RevPAR/Occupancy/Average Room Rate, by maintaining as well as by building on the reputation of the hotel and by ensuring that business objectives are accomplished. To assist the Concierge team, Doormen and Porters and ensure that guest needs are met to the high standard required by the company and expectations are exceeded.
• Keeps abreast of newest trends and innovations in the hospitality industry.
• Generally being alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the department i.e. through controlling wastage and being responsible for the economy of all utilities and resources.
• Takes a proactive approach to the Concierge activities, anticipating potential opportunities (Visiting new restaurants, clubs, theatre, attractions etc.).
• Supports the hotel operation in times of demand.
• Maintains effective communication within the department and ensure that the Head Concierge, Assistant Head Concierge and Senior Concierge are kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
• Reports any problems/complaints to the Head Concierge, Assistant Head Concierge and Senior Concierge.
• Attends any department training sessions and/or meetings required.
• Liaises with other departments to ensure good communication and offer support.
• Is fully conversant with the Corinthia Employee Handbook and to ensure that they are adhered to.
• Assists in ensuring that the Concierge team, Doormen and Porters are correctly staffed and trained with a suitable team for their function, and to assist these team members in performing their duties to the standard required by the hotel and the company.
• Assists in the preparation of monthly reports by ensuring all charges are done in a timely manner, & all paperwork is completed properly and up to date i.e. Limousine, theatre tickets, and valet parking charges.
• Drives the Corinthia values and philosophy.
• Attends job chats, performance appraisals and reviews with the Head Concierge and Assistant Head Concierge on a regular basis ensuring that the hotel’s succession planning is upheld.
• Assists in the welfare and motivation of staff making use of the information obtained through the annual Employee Satisfaction Surveys.
• Maintains the security of the hotel, safety of staff and guests and safe cash handling practices.
• Attends to any guest comments brought to their attention either directly or through the Front of House Manager, General Manager or other Planning Committee Member, Head Concierge or Assistant Head Concierge and to deal with these efficiently and courteously.
• Greets and maintains an excellent working relationship with guests/clients and colleagues.
• Understands and is fully conversant with the weekly rota, passing on leads to ensure it reflects the latest business needs and fluctuations (last minute pick-up, groups, etc.)
• Assists in the efficient and effective 24 hour operation of the Concierge team, Doormen and Porters where required.
• Assists in ensuring that the Concierge team, Doormen and Porters operations achieve and where possible exceed the hotels standards.
• Understands and be fully conversant with the agreed systems, standards of performance and job description.
• Understands and to be fully conversant with the computer systems in place, Corinthia Hotel Group website, the intranet, outlook, Go Concierge and other office applications.
• Ensures the concierge desk is kept neat and tidy at all times.
• Ensures all guests to the desk are acknowledged with a warm smile in the timeframe specified.
• Assists in regular inspections of the public areas and ensure that defects are reported and rectified.
• Assists in regular inspections of both hotel entrances.
• Assists in ensuring that all guest deliveries are delivered within Corinthia Hotel standards and logged accordingly.
• Assists in the management of guest luggage (arrival/departure and storage) when required.
• Ensures Hotel flags are clean and washed at all times and if necessary request restocking.
• Assists in the appropriate reception of guests on arrival by limousine on both hotel entrances.
• Ensures that Third Party Limousine Company cars are clean at all times.
• Assists in ensuring daily newspaper order reflects business level and demands and request adjustments where required to ensure expenses are kept to a minimum.
• Ensures that daily operation check-lists are completed and assist the Doormen, and Porters when necessary.
• Ensures internal and external guests, as well as tenants of the Corinthia Residencies are offered exceptional service for air, bus and train tickets, documents, theatre tickets, car hire and bicycle hire, among other requests.
• Ensures a high quality when capturing and maintaining guest data, ensuring that every guest stay is linked to the correct client file.
• Ensures that the hotel computer is maintained in good order and is correctly utilized.
• Ensures that all Signature Suite and Junior Suite guests’ pre-arrival service preferences and requests are actioned, logged and confirmed accordingly.
• Advises the Assistant Head Concierge and Head Concierge of all operational incidents that may affect the business or have an impact on guest services, and assist in appropriate follow up to all incidents.
• Maintains at all times a high level of awareness and security with respect to persons entering/leaving the building.
• Promotes the services and facilities available to guests within the hotel and the Corinthia Hotel Group, maximizing revenue from other outlets (e.g. car transfers, mobile phone rental, telephones, valet services, ESPA-Spa etc.)
• Adopts a sales attitude at all times, passing on sales leads for follow up by the Sales and Marketing Team in order to maximize room sales and revenue.
• Ensures accounting instructions are accurately managed and the hotel credit policy is followed by the reception team, in conjunction with the finance department
• Ensures all necessary back up is available.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous guest exposure in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry desired
• Additional European Language desired
• Microsoft Office, PMS such as Opera, GoConcierge, Internet
• Knowledge of the guest internet access (both wired connection and wireless), television systems, iPod docking stations and entertainment systems (Media Hub), Otron TV (and any other in room technology)
Diploma of Hospitality related studies desired
• Comfortable with the occasional physical nature of the job.
• To lift stationary and carry floats, guest luggage and pull up hotel flags
• Comfortable with the unsociable hours that the job can command
• Comfortable that that the hours required to work will be arranged as shift work in accordance with demand
• A chance to join high performing team of the Best MICE Hotel in Russia.
• Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya / Vladimirskaya).
• Broad opportunities for rapid career growth and professional development.
• Competitive Officially declared salary.
• Medical insurance for you and for your child (after the probation period).
• Wide range of staff incentive programs; corporate learning and development opportunities.
• Free meals on duty.
• Friendly atmosphere and mutual support.