What we do:
Forensic department, JSC KPMG, is currently one of the most renowned practices in the market helping clients avoid risks associated with illicit activities. Our Fraud Investigations group looks into cases ranging from simple employee misconduct and diversion of company assets to large scale, multi-jurisdictional financial frauds and helps companies in recovering their assets. Our services also include fraud risk assessment, enhancement of internal anti-fraud systems and anti-fraud training as well as litigation assistance.
You may be involved in:
- Investigation of fraud cases, analyzing financial and business operations of companies, their business processes and management from the perspective of financial fraud
- Reviewing financial and other documents to detect potentially suspicious transactions
- Providing assistance in asset tracing and consulting clients on potential asset recovery options
- Advising clients on strengthening internal and operating controls
- Interviewing various parties in the course of fraud investigation
- Preparation of documents containing vital information and fraud evidence for litigation
- Collecting and analyzing financial and operating data from public information sources
- Fraud risk management training to internal and external clients
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparations to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education
- Knowledge of basics of accounting and financial statements, fundamentals of tax legislation
- Fluent English and Russian
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team player
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Ability to go on business trips
- Ability to work full-time
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional grow
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Great professional team and friendly environment
- Language practice
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow Cit
Working schedule: full-time
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.
Vacancy is open in JSC KPMG