As a technical support engineer, you will assist end users and developers with their technical needs and provide customer service needs. This includes direct communication with end users via email, live chat, and phone.
- Providing end-to-end support to Gett employees, customers and suppliers globally, including solving technical problems and working with databases.
- Responsibility for the company settings and system customization
- Working closely with developers and solving complex problems as part of the R&D team.
- Local system testing
- Acceptance and post production tests
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Experience with customer service / support
- Experience with databases and SQL queries
- Experience with writing and running test documents
- Strong technical and English language skills
- Polished service orientation
- Motivated self-learner
- Proactive, assertive and open-minded with high problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- BSc in Computer Science, or the equivalent from a known academic institute