St. Petersburg office of Capital Legal Services is currently looking for Paralegal to join the Corporate Law department.
We are looking for individuals who are ready and willing to face the challenges of work in the Russian law firm team understanding the crisis as an opportunity rather than danger.
As a member of the team, you will support the activities of our dynamic Corporate Law department team, dealing with issues related to business start-ups, M&A deals, advising clients on Corporate Law matters and supporting foreign and Russian legal entities in doing business in Russia.
Your tasks would include the following:
- Legal research and analysis of the Russian legislation requirements as well as review of legal practice;
- Drafting legal documents;
- Communications with representatives of the state authorities and non-budgetary funds;
- Ensure all physical files for the department’s matters are kept updated, maintained, and organized;
- Cooperation and coordination with administrative staff during their performance of the team’s assignments;
- Preparation of legal briefs and newsletters;
- Preparation of marketing materials on the case-by-case basis.
We expect you to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Law;
- Ability to work full-time;
- Advanced level of English, including legal terminology;
- Ability and willingness to learn and to work hard in a highly professional team;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Clear and effective communications skills;
- High energy ‘can do’ attitude;
- Problem solving attitude.
We are looking forward to have a job interview with you!