Russian research center of Huawei is looking for qualified candidates to join their growing Error correction codes competence center. Teams focus is in providing best in class algorithm development and system solutions for various lines of business of Huawei. The main activities of the candidate will be to conduct and/or coordinate research with a special focus in the field of future communication systems.
- Work on improvement of communication systems performance in terms of spectrum efficiency, complexity and throughput.
- Work on new channel coding/information theory concepts and algorithms.
- Work on new channel coding and modulation technique for future information and communication systems (next generation wireline and wireless systems, storage systems).
- Being in the process of generating intellectual property (IPR) and publications in the top level journals and conferences.
- Provide competitive algorithm and technical solution to for upcoming HW products.
- The successful candidate is expected to have a PhD degree in communication, math or information theory.
- More than 3 years experience in communication, devices and system design
- More than 3 years experience in research work.
- Matlab, C/C++ programming.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as a team player.
Other skills that will be considered as a plus:
- Wireless standards and technologies (UMTS, LTE, WiMax, CDMA, etc)