The Chief Accountant is responsible to maintain all accounting and tax processes within DAF Trucks RUS by following the local statutory regulations. As such the Chief accountant is a strong and reliable business partner for the controller and the General Director.
- Lead and develop accounting team (3 FTE).
- Supervise bookkeeping in compliance with Russian Accounting Standards.
- Daily check of correct arrangement of primary documents (VAT invoices, delivery notes, acts, reports, expenses documents etc.)
- Preparation of salary payments through online banking system (2nd authorization).
- Authorisation of other bank payments through online banking system (2nd authorization).
- Contact for external audit process in close cooperation with Controller.
- Responsible for Tax accounting and maintenance of Tax register compliant with Russian Tax code.
- Preparation of regular statutory reporting and appropriate tax reports in accordance with the deadlines of Russian Legislation
- Preparation of statements for use of Currency Control, Statistic Office and other national institutions.
- Control and analyze of the current accounting operations.
- Monitoring of changes in accounting and tax regulations, implementation of the new regulations.
- Contact person for preparation of payroll.
- Preparation of employee contracts.
- Manage and organize employee issues regarding Labor Code (BHP training, medical tests).
- Manage and organize health & life insurance for employees, deal with insurance companies.
- Academic degree in Accounting.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in financial accounting field within international companies.
- In depth knowledge of Russian TAX and accounting rules as well as US-GAAP.
- Efficiency driven and solution based approach.
- 1C advanced user.
- Russian and English (upper-intermediate level) verbally and in writing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to implement changes and improve processes in a demanding environment.
- Hands on attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- DAF Trucks RUS offers you an inspiring and challenging work environment. DAF offers a competitive salary. This will be paid to you on a monthly base (12 payments per year). The package also contains fringe benefits like; Voluntary health insurance, laptop, mobile phone. You will also be entitled to the DAF Profit Sharing Plan, maximum award 6% of salary, which is paid pro rata. The level of bonus paid to employees will be decided based on the level of Company performance.
Москва, улица Правды, 26, м. СавеловскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день