The Chief Accountant is responsible to maintain all accounting and tax processes within DAF Trucks RUS by following the local statutory regulations. As such the Chief accountant is a strong and reliable business partner for the controller and the General Director.
- Lead and develop accounting team (3 FTE).
- Supervise bookkeeping in compliance with Russian Accounting Standards.
- Daily check of correct arrangement of primary documents (VAT invoices, delivery notes, acts, reports, expenses documents etc.)
- Preparation of salary payments through online banking system (2nd authorization).
- Authorisation of other bank payments through online banking system (2nd authorization).
- Contact for external audit process in close cooperation with Controller.
- Responsible for Tax accounting and maintenance of Tax register compliant with Russian Tax code.
- Preparation of regular statutory reporting and appropriate tax reports in accordance with the deadlines of Russian Legislation
- Preparation of statements for use of Currency Control, Statistic Office and other national institutions.
- Control and analyze of the current accounting operations.
- Monitoring of changes in accounting and tax regulations, implementation of the new regulations.
- Contact person for preparation of payroll.
- Preparation of employee contracts.
- Manage and organize employee issues regarding Labor Code (BHP training, medical tests).
- Manage and organize health & life insurance for employees, deal with insurance companies.
- Academic degree in Accounting.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in financial accounting field within international companies.
- In depth knowledge of Russian TAX and accounting rules as well as US-GAAP.
- Efficiency driven and solution based approach.
- 1C advanced user.
- Russian and English (upper-intermediate level) verbally and in writing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to implement changes and improve processes in a demanding environment.
- Hands on attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- DAF Trucks RUS offers you an inspiring and challenging work environment. DAF offers a competitive salary. This will be paid to you on a monthly base (12 payments per year). The package also contains fringe benefits like; Voluntary health insurance, laptop, mobile phone. You will also be entitled to the DAF Profit Sharing Plan, maximum award 6% of salary, which is paid pro rata. The level of bonus paid to employees will be decided based on the level of Company performance.