We are looking for talented, highly motivated and productive researchers with expertise in the areas of gesture recognition, 3D-reconstruction, computer vision to join our Moscow or Saint Petersburg R&D Centre
- Research and development in the field of cost-effective gesture recognition algorithms and solutions
- Support RTL implementation
- Cooperate with other team members and external communities (e.g. operators, research institutes).
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Mathematics or Signal processing
- Good expertise on gesture recognition systems and algorithms (in pattern recognition, image processing, feature extraction, 3D-reconstruction, computer vision) with a proven track record (proposals, patent, publication, or prototype development) within a well-known international telecommunication equipment vendor, operator, university or other organization.
Absolutely necessary skills:
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and innovate.
- Pro-active, able to work independently.
- Open minded and willing to take challenge, willing to work under pressure at multitask environment.
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in English.
- Profound skill in digital signal processing
- Analytical skills: complexity, capacity, performance, quality, logistics, statistics
- Familiar with C/C++ Matlab programming, and Windows/Linux system
- Exposure to RTL design is a plus.