Mars opens applications for Leadership Development Program in Kazakhstan
Our Leadership Development Program (LDP) enables graduates and talents to gain cross-functional experience with broad exposure to international FMCG industry. Program aims to grow future leaders of Mars by presenting challenging assignments and preparing for business leadership roles. We are looking for bright talents who will join Mars and drive our business forward.
Program encompasses three assignments within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment. Every assignment takes approximately one year. Rotation between assignments may take place in Marketing, Business Development/Sales, Finance or Human Resources. You will have access to trainings, mentorship, coaching, development workshops, international projects and more. We will offer a manager position upon successful completion of the program.
We believe that LDP participants are our future leaders. Therefore, being on this program presents a responsibility: from day one, you will start working on high-priority projects on both local and international levels. You will make decisions that affect business performance of the entire company. If your plan is to become a leader - LDP is the perfect opportunity to achieve your goals and fast start of a life-long successful career!
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan (may vary)
• Strong academic results
• Mobility for business trips and moves to other cities/countries
• Upper-intermediate English
We expect successful candidates to demonstrate:
• Detailed CV. Please make sure to include your academic and extra-curriculum activities.
• Motivational letter answering two questions: What is my leadership journey? How my experience will help me to succeed in LDP? Maximum 500 words, in English. Please, write your motivational letter in the cover letter box below.
• Leadership skills, learning agility, drive for results, curiosity and desire to build career with Mars at every stage
Terms of employment:
• Full-time job
• Competitive salary
• Rapid career growth
• Experience in different business segments and/or departments
• Corporate training programs: personalized education and training, personal development plan, mentorship and coaching from senior leaders
• Medical insurance for you and your immediate family members
• Lunch allowance
• Flexible working hours
Please submit applications between November 1 and December 15, 2016.
The multiple stage selection process will take place between November 1 and February 15. We will make a job offer in late February. The start date may vary upon agreement with successful candidate.
Please check your emails, including spam box, frequently for our response. Only successful candidates will be contacted at every stage.