- Ensuring an excellent level of customer service is a priority
- Manage all processes of the store: sales, supplies, orders, preparation to sale, reporting, etc
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Creates and executes strategies to maximize store sales and control expenses
- Executes and complies with all company policies and procedures
- Recruits, hires, develops and retains high quality management and associates to fill store profile and succession planning
- Trains, develops and provides ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience
- Higher education is a must.
- 2 –3 years experience in luxury retail environment Experience in Apparel (luxury) and Accessories.
- 2 years Retail Supervision/Management experience within a stand alone branded operation. At ease selling and managing very expensive products to very demanding clientele.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Strong and effective communicator who is used to communicating at all levels across the business.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and be able to develop individuals to their full potential and create high performing teams.
- Strategic planning and effective management of multiple priorities including inventory, people, time and money.
- English & German knowledge - Intermediate and upper
Working conditions and compensation:
- Work Permit and Visa is issued by the company
- Competitive salary (fix + bonus).
- Payment conditions discussed with the successful candidate