The Web Developer for ecommerce will be part of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building enterprise-level ecommerce platform solutions. Entry level of proficiency (Junior, Middle or Senior Web Developer) will be determined on the interview.
- Pre-intermediate spoken and written English.
- Experience in ecommerce web-site development;
- jQuery, AngularJS, ExtJS or any other popular JS frameworks or libraries;
- Software architecture design using object-oriented principles and design patterns;
- Team player.
- Work in a web development team to develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaboration with frontend development and QA teams;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems and tools.
Astound Commerce Offers:
- Knowledgebase of #1 global ecommerce delivery in Ukraine;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.