- Provide Strong technical expertise in Process Engineering Cluster with 2 to 5 fields of reference. Manage Engineering projects, сan be temporarily relocated,
- Regional contact for Global suppliers.
- Drive and coordinate local suppliers’ development.
- Support the strategy development of Process expertise and regional sites asset roadmaps, in alignment with Regional and Global strategy,
- Actively contribute to the Community of Expert of his/her field, ensure understanding and deployment across the regional functions and sites.
- Manage directly Engineering projects
- Apply all Project Management practices in place.
- Proactively escalate to line manager any risk of deviation,
- Take active part of Problem Solving activity relative to his/her field and beyond.
- Ensure an effective collaboration with international peers and partners.
- Associates education & training
- Take responsibility for safety (associate, contractor and food) and quality of execution.
- Project budget size up to 20MUS,
- New technology or technical complexity,
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Engineering Process Mechanical.
- Min 3 years’ experience in Controls technical field.
- Project management.
- Upper level in English.
- Mobile regionally / ability to travel across the world
Полная занятость, полный день