Ciklum is a Danish IT outsourcing company specializing in nearshore software development in Ukraine.
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a “Cool Vendor” in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013’ report.
We believe in self-driven sharing of knowledge and experience. Having around 100 educational and social activities across all Ciklum locations each month, both for Ciklumers and global IT community, our aim is to create environment and atmosphere that stimulates professional and personal development for everyone involved.
Ciklum is looking for experienced NAV Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a part of professional agile team utilizing latest technologies (Navision 2016, automated QA). Working hand in hand with senior business analyst team. Automating company-wide processes (budgets, cost approval, asset management, procurement, invoicing, treasury).
- Development of new NAV-based functionality, implementation and maintenance of existing for Ciklum`s enterprise system
- Work closely with project managers, business analyst, QA, stakeholders and end-users to design new functionality
- Provide on-going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training
- Actively participate in process change and communication in line with NAV best practice
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for NAV implementations
- NAV C/AL Coding experience (3-5 years) is must
- Experience with NAV and SQL Server
- Knowledge of posting process and data flow in NAV functional modules such as in Financial Management, Purchase, Jobs, Payroll etc.
- Experience in API development and integration with applications
- Ability to document code customizations and integrations in compliance with established standards and practices
- NAV certification
- Experience in working with NAV 2016 version (especially with workflows, events object types and web-client)
- Finance background
- Ability to work to deadlines, multitask and priorities
- Team work and contribution to the overall team atmosphere
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and follow the objectives with a minimum of supervision
What’s in it for you:
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you've heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!