We’re looking for a hard-working writer / editor to help in developing and creating content for the Knowledge Management and Research department of one of the world’s fastest growing telecommunications software companies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing, creating, producing and delivering of a wide range of deliverables – articles, blog posts, email newsletters, presentations, site content, etc.
- Working with multiple experts and departments to transform their knowledge and practical experience to a technical informational content and integrate it to a Netcracker informational environment.
Experience & Requirements:
- 1+ year in writing, editing and proofreading copy for a variety of business audiences, in a deadline-driven, competitive environment.
- Experience in writing technical articles, blog posting and managing content projects from concept to delivery is a plus.
- Must be computer literate, Internet savvy and have experience using Microsoft Office and other products used for content creation.
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills.
- English Intermediate or higher
- Last university courses / Bachelor’s degree in journalism, philology, communications or other field of study.
Полная занятость, полный день