Booking Health GmbH is the largest international online portal for booking medical health programs worldwide.
Thanks to the technical innovation, which forms the basis of BookingHealth.com portal, the medical tourism segment succeeded in raising to a completely new level of information technology.
Now over 700 000 medical health programs and over 5 000 best physicians are available through our services.
- Fixed salary from 600 up to 1000 euro;
- Formalization of employment in the German company;
- Work schedule 5/2 (Monday - Friday from 9.00 till 18.00);
- Job does not involve sales and floating payments;
- Vocational strategy of the company's media strategy;
Your task is to publish content on third-party resources:
- to select media sites according to the subject matter and specified criteria;
- to learn peculiarities of the content within the site;
- to communicate with the management of media resources and to conclude contacts allowing us to publish out content;
- to set the terms of reference for the department of copywriting and design in order to produce some content for a specific resource;
- to control the process at all its stages and to provide accounting;
What would be an advantage?
- Knowledge of English - Intermediate, Upper Intermediate level (B1, B2)+
- Oral and written literacy
- Experience in media / online advertising / PR
- Understanding of online marketing basics
- Skills in work organization and delegation of tasks
- Experience in online marketing
- Work experience as a PR manager or skills in publicity formation
- Experience in the online edition
- Work experience as a journalist, editor
- Basic and advanced knowledge of seo
- Knowledge of link building techniques
- Experience of working with bloggers (advanced knowledge of this field)
- Work experience as a copywriter
!How to understand that we need You and You should send us Your CV?
If You meet the absolute requirements and (or) meet them partially, but complete these gaps with the desirable requirements.
Write about Your experience. The job candidates, who attach not only CV, but also a cover letter with the description of their experience in accordance with our requirements, will receive a feedback at the same day when CV was sent.