Business Title – Import Specialist.
Department – Import and Customs Department.
- Coordinating supplies from foreign countries, supporting Import Customs Clearance operations, preparing orders for goods to import. Goal is to support keeping import operations efficient and profitable.
- Import Department reports to CEO directly.
- Import Specialist reports to Import Department Manager.
- Works with heads of Domestic Supply, Sales Departments and Accounting Department.
- Contacts (internal) – Advertising, Pricing, Sales, Customs, Accounting and Domestic Supply Departments.
- Contacts (external) – suppliers, forwarders.
- Preparing paperwork required to make payments and pass Customs clearance for imported goods.
- Arranging transportation and logistics for imported goods.
- Preparing and placing new orders in coordination with Sales or Domestic Supply Departments.
- Arranging payments for imported goods in coordination with the head of Domestic Supply Department.
- Maintaining foreign supply and transportation Contracts, including those registered in the Bank.
- Calculating costs forecasts for each shipment.
- Negotiating prices with suppliers and shipping rates with forwarders.
Consequence of Error/Judgment:
- Paperwork must be errorless since each mistake will directly cause additional costs for the company and is intolerable.
- Needs to identify unusual situations like unexpected price changes, mistakes in suppliers' documents, unexpected goods quantity change, logistics difficulties – and report all these to Import Department Manager or solve him- or herself.
- Failure to identify such situation will directly cause additional costs for the company and is intolerable.
- After initial orientation, the Import Specialist will be given general direction from the Import Supervisor, but is expected to perform duties and responsibilities independently.
- Paperwork is supervised by people from Customs and Accounting Departments.
- Orders prepared and placed are supervised by heads of Domestic Supply and Sales Departments.
- High School or higher education is required. College education is recommended.
- Work experience is not required.
- Fluent English, including reading and writing of business correspondence;
- Experience with Spreadsheet software and basic understanding of Mathematics and Statistics;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to find and correct mistakes, including your own.
- Ability to take responsibility for your own decisions and mistakes.
- Optional – knowledge of customs software (Altasoft, etc.).
Ростов-на-Дону, улица Мечникова, 140аПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день