Geomotiv - innovation company in the area of complex engineering solutions and IT-consulting. We are working with customers from USA and Western Europe.
What you will do:
As a Big Data Architect, you will be architecting and maintaining complex and extremely large scale, high performance, and rock-solid realiable systems using the latest big data technologies, such as: Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Spark, etc. We love architects who have designed and architected Hadoop systems, and who can create clean, clear, and maintainable code in Java.
- Analyze latest Big Data technologies and their innovative applications.
- Architect, develop and maintain a real-time streaming analytic, storage, and batch analytics platform.
- Design and optimize databases, and think a lot about data acquisition, scalability, high performance, reliability and efficient and fast use of large data.
- Write complex backend systems with object-orientated languages.
- Work with a Hadoop eco-system (Storm, Spark, HBase, Flume, Kafka, Zookeeper, Oozie,…)
- Work closely with designers and front-end developers to build one smooth experience.
- Continually review technical designs, code, tools, and best practices.
What You Will Need:
- Ability to understand business requirements and building pragmatic/cost effective solutions using Agile project methodologies
- Attention to detail, time management, work prioritization, multi-tasking, estimate tasks, on-time deliverables.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications.
- Hands-on experience with the overall Java and Hadoop eco-system (MapReduce, cluster set up, capacity planning etc.)
- A strong experience in Java.
- A good understanding of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Knowledge of NoSQL solutions: MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Elasticsearch.
- Expert in writing SQL scripts.
- Knowledge of AWS products and services
- Ability to translate complex concepts to technical solutions.
- High salary
- A lot of interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Great office, 3 mins walking from M. Petrovschina
- Comfortable workspace
- Own kitchen, snacks, coffee and so on
- Senior collegues and awaesome team environment