- Responsible for assisting the cost control activities on Site.
- Following up of Vendors Representative cost report;
- Assisting in preparing the back-up documentation for invoicing and backcharge;
- Preparing variation requests;
- Responsible for work orders checking;
- Providing subcontracts status issuance.
- Economist diploma or equivalent;
- 2+ years relevant experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge of cost control and accounting principles;
- Fluent English.
- Rotation 30\30 (Yamal peninsula site, Sabetta).
- Travel, meal allowance and living compensation.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Highly professional international team.