- The Sales admin, will focus on supporting New & Existing Customers, and the administration needed and dcoumentation to complete transactions.
- To secure and expand existing business, selling in other products
- Support advancement of the customer
- Customer Care - to be the “Point of entry” for the customer.
- To call potential customers daily and pass the leads to the BDM’s
- Responsibility for the preparation of the documentation in support of the sales offers.
- Contract adjustments and lease order preparation (with BDM & KAM)
- To support all new business after implementation from the BDM / KAM
- Have responsibility for a number of assigned (existing) customers
- To ensure all Contracts and other Legal documents are kept up to date and signed in due time.
- Maintain and update the CRM with all the correct account information
- Develop and maintain Customer relationships with Fleet managers and be aware of future changes
- Continually look for ways and methodology to set IAL ahead of competitors
- Review weekly all customer complaints and ensure proper corrective action is taken and communicated within IAL.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and or opportunities to sell other services.
- Communicate internally with the Fleet managers and BDM’s / KAM’s daily.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of the administration process and eye for detail.
- Ability to work accurately and keep records within the CRM
- Ability to take ownerships of client’s problems
- Able to analysis data and prepare offers
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
- Ability to work alone and be self-motivated
- The Sales admin will from time to time be required to support other team members on projects.
- To ensure deadlines for both reporting and invoicing are adhered to.
Москва, Вишнёвая улица, 9к1, м. ТушинскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день