What we do
KPMG Forensic analyses and resolves differences between parties on financial or business issues, and also investigates the actions of employees or organizations that may not comply with legislation or other acts or principles. The practice in Ukraine works on a wide variety of cases, including the following: large-scale financial frauds, fraud risk assessment, anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) compliance.
We are looking for Intern to join our team.
Participation in financial investigations:
- analyze the financial and business operations of companies, their business processes and management from the perspective of financial fraud;
- collect and analyze documents and other evidence;
- participate in interviews with various parties;
- collect and analyze information relating to anti-bribery, anti-corruption and anti-fraud policies and procedures;
- collect and analyze financial and operating data from public information sources;
- assist with asset tracing;
- advise on strengthening internal and operating controls;
- assist with report writing.
- graduate or final-year student (able to work full-time);
- degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting;
- good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- knowledge of the basics of accounting and financial statements and/or knowledge of local and international anti-bribery and corruption legislation;
- fluent English (for analyzing documents in English);
- experience of working with MS Office programs;
- flexibility and ability to work as part of a team, and also ability to meet multi-task demands;
- desire to learn and develop professionally.
What we offer:
- comprehensive remuneration package;
- transparent path of career growth;
- a wide range of training and development programs;
- opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.