Biorasi, LLC, a full-service global CRO, announces a SAS Programmer position opening at its Kiev office
- Leads and coordinates the programming work for projects involving SAS programming.
- Reads and analyzes protocol, statistical analysis plan, CRFs, and other trial design documents and discusses with other team members such as biostatisticians and data managers.
- Coordinates timelines in order to fulfill the needs of other departments.
- Designs, codes, and debugs simple to complex SAS programs in a timely manner.
- Translates requests for simple to complex statistical analyses, data preparation, data manipulation, and reporting tools into SAS programs and macros.
- Creates analysis datasets, statistical tables, summaries and listings for clinical trial data. Creates CDISC standard datasets (SDTM and ADaM).
- Participates in the validation of SAS programs and analysis datasets.
- Maintains documentation for SAS programs and validation results.
- Troubleshoots statistical programming problems and process issues.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum BS in Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years experience in SAS development and programming including macros.
- 4+ years experience in the clinical research industry.
- Good documentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Willingness to relocate for work at US headquarters office.