Java Developer (m/f) Germany, Leipzig
Join our team. Join our growing family. Relocate and enjoy Europe feeling.
Our client, based in Leipzig/Germany is a well-established software company that still has a start-up spirit. Highly attractive for young and international developers.We offer you thrilling projects in an innovative environment. Excellent development opportunities and further training are part of the package.
What will you be doing?
- Development of software in agile project teams
- Analysis, design/conception, documentation of troubleshooting approaches & architectures
- Working with user interface designers and usability engineers in your team
- Implementation, test and deployment of front and back end system, incl. communication interfaces to mobile devices
- Problem analysis and fixing errors and disruptions
- Continuous software distribution and deployment throughout the entire system
- Choice of tool and framework for implementation
- Focus on new trends
We want exactly you:
- You have completed higher education successfully either in computer science or business information systems or the equivalent training. You work independently and responsibly, are flexible, enjoy your work and solving problems in a team.
- Solid knowledge in object-oriented programming
- Confidence in dealing with Java (JDK, J2EE, J2ME)
- Experience in the development of user interfaces as well as the creation and use of unit tests
- Experiences with Frameworks and development models (Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF, RCP)
- Experience in dealing with databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, MS SQL, MySQL, or similar)
- Good proficiency in English and at least basic skills in German
Our Clients Services:
- Software development; applications; Software ergonomics and design; IT consultancy
Our Clients Projects:
- ACTANO RPLAN; BAPP App; Daimler FleetBoard services; Daimler FleetBoard Driver.app
Ключевые навыкиJavaJDKJ2EEJ2MESpring FrameworkJPAJSFCouchbaseMongoDBMS SQLMySQLНемецкий языкBusiness English
Лейпциг, Центрум, Georgiring, 3Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день