Join our team. Join our growing family. Relocate and enjoy Europe feeling.
Our client, based in Leipzig/Germany is a well-established software company that still has a start-up spirit. Highly attractive for young and international developers.We offer you thrilling projects in an innovative environment. Excellent development opportunities and further training are part of the package
What will you be doing?
- Analysis, conception and implementation of mobile applications
- Design of complete architecture from back-end through communication and up to the app
- Work in the team with user interface designers and usability engineers
- Test, integration and documentation of mobile applications
- Problem analysis as well as remedying of arising errors and disruptions
- Continuous software distribution and deployment of mobile applications throughout the entire system
- Choice of tool and framework for implementation
- Focus on new trends
We want exactly you:
You have completed higher education successfully either in computer science or business information systems or the equivalent training. You work independently and responsibly, are flexible, enjoy your work and solving problems in a team.
- Solid knowledge in object-oriented programming
- Confidence dealing with at least one of the programming languages: Objective C/Swift (iOS), Java (android) or C # (Windows Phone)
- Experience in the development of user interfaces
- Experience in the creation and use of Unit tests
- Experience with a framework: Unity, Xamarin, Titanium, Qt
- Good proficiency in English and at least basic skills in German
Our Clients Services:
- Software development; applications; Software ergonomics and design; IT consultancy
Our Clients Projects:
- ACTANO RPLAN; BAPP App; Daimler FleetBoard services; Daimler FleetBoard Driver.app