Internal audit department is looking for Project Manager.
We are looking for person for:
- Audit of various office business processes and functions, drawing-up appropriate recommendations based on audit results to enhance corporate internal controls environment.
- Control over follow-up status and professional support on implementation of drawn-up recommendations.
- Project management / Change management in the area of internal controls
- Communication with HQ’s audit function, distribution of Group’s Internal control standards to local markets
- Regular audit of local offices in CIS
- Consulting the staff regarding corporate Internal Controls framework, loss-minimizing and fraud prevention methods.
- Initiating and leading the investigations of fraudulent cases. Communicating results to Management, following-up on corrective actions implementation.
We need a professional with:
- Completed University degree (Technical preferably)
- 3+ years of experience in Audit dept.
- ACCA F1-F9 passed or reasonable alternative
- Knowledge of SOX
- Experience in Retail Chain is a plus
- Willingness to optimize corporate processes
- Analytical mindset
- Broad outlook
- Ability to work on the task both in details and at higher level
- Ability to give recommendations and write audit reports
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate an idea both verbally and in written form
- Convincing communication manner
- Energetic and initiative approach to work
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Competitive compensation (to be discussed).
- Career opportunities in the company's Central office
- Work in a friendly team of professionals
- Interesting tasks
- Discounts on company products
- Partial compensation of food
- Corporate transport from Krylatskoe metro station to the office is 5-7 min.