Conducts studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow. Recommends methods for maximum utilization of production equipment and personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze operational data — production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules etc.
- Based on operational data analysis, work force utilization analysis, and facility layout — determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Monitor and continuously improve daily efficiency performance for assigned areas.
- Minimize change-over time by ensuring programs use common set-ups where possible.
- Verify that machine maintenance is being performed on schedule.
- Reduce machine-generated scrap. Monitor machine management data and take corrective actions to improve the operations.
- Reduce manual assembly scrap. Monitor quality data and take corrective actions to improve the operations.
- Design and procure production tooling, processing equipment and workstations.
- Prepare time and cost estimate for proposed projects and evaluate time factors.
- Coordinate layout and workstation move activities.
Higher education in Engineering or Mathematics.
Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Good PC knowledge (MS Office, AutoCAD)