You’ll be a part of a bright engineering team that has an open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and customer-centric culture.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including J2EE, in-memory data grids such as Oracle Coherence, NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, automated testing tools such as Fitnesse, Selenium WebDriver, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration and Delivery, etc
- Participate in and contribute to design and development of high-perform high-available business application, from requirements analysis to production.
- Work in team using agile methodology of software development (Scrum, 2 weeks iterations, continuous integration, planning games, daily stand up, etc).
- Analysis and improvement of application(-s) performance.
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts (Kharkov, San-Francisco)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education in Computer Science or similar; theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operation systems, programming languages
- At least 3 years in Software Development
- Deep understanding of Java platform – collections, concurrency, etc
- Unix/Linux at least on user level (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- RDBMS experience (SQL, JDBC)
- Solr and/or Lucene experience
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Experience with build systems (ant, maven2, etc)
- Experience with unit tests and integration tests
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication skills and intermediate English level
What Would Be a Plus:
- Good understanding of JVM internals
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within grid computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
- Business travels to USA may be required