- The personnel will be involved in the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and stabilization of the LNG Plant.
- In all phases of the project, look for continuous improvement through process studies and design change proposals through proper management of change procedures to ensure the objectives of Yamal LNG are met and maintained.
- Participate in plant conditions monitoring, troubleshooting, optimization and debottlenecking activities as a part of operations support. Run Process simulations, perform process studies and provide solutions for optimized process conditions.
- Participate in Technical Safety reviews (HAZOP, SIL, Pre-Start-up Safety Review, SPOT, PTR etc.) and contribute / represent the process technology discipline.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specification and calculation’s pertaining to his scope of work.
- Participate to the factory inspections of critical process equipment packages as deemed necessary.
- Diploma: Chemical Engineer / Refrigeration / Cryogenics
- Strong understanding of process engineering basics (thermodynamics, heat and mass transfer, hydraulics, gas dynamics, basics of process control). Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge/experience of process design methods, process calculation (heat and material balances, utility balances, equipment, valves and piping sizing/rating), PFD/PID development
- Knowledge of international process engineering standards (API, ISA) and best process engineering practice
- Knowledge of special process software (HYSYS/PRO-II/ UNISIM, HTRI/HTFS) and general engineering software (MS Office, Visio, AutoCAD, Mathcad). Ability to develop simulations using Excel, develop simulation spreadsheets/software, computation methods and applied math.
- Credible and confident communicator (Written & verbal) at all levels, with excellent presentation skills.
- Proven technical protocol and report writing skills.
Полная занятость, полный день