- Management and development Regional MA team and Neuropsychiatry team (SF, Marketing).
- Development and implementation regional access strategies and promotion of neuropsychiatry products.
- Support engagement with local authorities, payers, non-governmental organizations and other relevant stakeholders.
- Understanding value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of team and responding politely and timely to internal and external customers.
Requirements to a candidate:
- Higher education.
- Successful relevant experience in neuropsychiatry/psychiatry/neurology fields of pharmaceutical market more than 3 years. Experience in oncology field is an advantage.
- Knowledge: specifics of pharmaceutical market, regional market access and regional tender business.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability in interpreting performance trends and taking proactive action.
- Good knowledge of English.
- PC power user. MS Office.
- Proactive, mature and self-organized person with strong commercial acumen.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and influencing skills.
- Leadership qualities: ability to lead and deliver results in a highly motivated, demanding environment.
- Result-oriented, active, sharp, well-organized, structured, attentive, patient, emotionally stable and able to sell ideas convincingly.
- Salary depends on experience and will be discussed individual.
- Medical insurance after 3 months.
- Life insurance.
- Corporate car.
- 35 calendar days of vacation.
Москва, Павелецкая площадь, 2 стр.3, м. ПавелецкаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день