Senior HR manager (part time hours)
Beamr LLC is the global leader in media optimization solutions, powering some of the world's top web publishers, social networks and media companies looking for Senior HR manager.
Beamr is led by serial entrepreneurs and technology experts, possessing an extensive experience in media compression and delivery. Our goal is to improve the user experience and reduce the costs associated with storing and transmitting media files.
We are committed to supporting standard media formats, in order to make our technologies accessible by any user, device or platform.
Our Russian branch is located at: St. Petersburg, Russia,
The Challenge Ahead:
- We are hiring for a Senior HR manager to work part-time,15 hours per week, spread over 2 days.
- You will be the local HR professional, who addresses and takes care of all daily HR matters and local HR requirements.
- In addition to leading the HR in our St. Petersburg office, you will be required to work closely with international managers and HR, in a continually evolving environment.
What a Senior HR Manager does at Beamr LLC:
- Responsibility for translating the vision and goals to HR related needs and addressing them
- Provide HR support to employees & managers
- Focus on recruiting the most suitable talents and manage a full-cycle recruiting process (evaluate applicant resumes, conduct interviews, manage relationships with recruitment agencies and formalize labor agreements)
- Deal with the entire employee lifecycle: Onboarding, employee engagement, internal communication, annual performance reviews and hearings.
- Oversee and implement employee benefit programs
- Initiate and execute company activities (trainings, events, etc.)
Our Senior HR Manager needs to have:
- University degree, certificate in HR or related field is preferred.
- Fluent in Russian and English
- 5+ years of work experience in HR
- Experience with a computer software environment.
- Sourcing skills: social networks, online ads etc
- Knowledge and experience with salaries and benefit programs in the computer software field
- Proactive, with strong interpersonal and communication skills