Tier 1 Customer Support Specialist (English)
Are you self motivated and energetic? Do you like to provide top notch customer service? Are you excited to learn and grow with a tech company? If the answer is YES, we have a job for you!
We are a software-as-a-service provider and have over a thousand of B2B customers in North America and world-wide. We are growing fast and looking for a new member of our Customer Support Team.
Excellent knowledge of English is required.
- Communicate in a customer focused, polite and friendly manner
- Provide telephone and on-line support to existing customers
- Identify and resolve customer problems
- Document all outbound and inbound activity via Support Ticketing system
- Escalate more complex technical issues to Tier 2
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Work with the manager and the team to address issues, opportunities and concerns
- Excellent spoken English and written communication skills are imperative
- Experience in Helpdesk work or Customer Support in a Call Center
- Professional phone manner, including patience, empathy and a knack for understanding customer needs
- Strong organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of GPS Tracking, cellular and satellite networks is an asset
- We have diverse customer base, so knowledge of French is an asset
- Post-Secondary certificate or diploma is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Dynamic job in a stable international company;
- Schedule include night shifts;
- Friendly staff;
- Probation period — up to 3 months;
Please submit your resume and a covering letter stating why you are suitable for this role.