OSF Global Services is looking for a creative and passionate Content Writer to contribute in the creation and roll-out of B2B marketing materials to successfully engage target audiences, enhance the OSF Global Services and OSF Commerce brands, and support the company's business objectives globally.
If interested, please, send us your CV in English and portfolio.
This right candidate will be responsible for transforming technical subjects into content for press releases, brochures, social media and various other marketing materials. In addition to content creation, the position will include data management and partnership marketing responsibilities as needed.
- Write content designed to highlight OSF Global Services' expertise across various industries
- Perform industry analysis and identify USP's within each industry; incorporate into messaging
- Provide writing support for all marketing communication materials, including web content, article syndication, newsletters, partner portals and assorted sales collateral
- Identify buzzwords and industry trends
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by clients
- Perform and transcribe internal interviews with project managers and developers to understand the technical aspects of our services
- Provide competitive research and analysis
- Coordinate with external agencies for translations of marketing content as necessary
- Work within tight deadlines at a fast-growing IT services company
- Work with designers and printers to complete printed and digital marketing materials
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field of study
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in similar role (B2B preferred)
- Proficient English speaker and writer, exceptional communication and writing ability
- Experience in eCommerce, CRM, Cloud and/or Application Development, preferably in retail, financial or healthcare industries
- Knowledge of French, German or Portuguese would be considered a plus
- Able to understand and simplify complex and technical information
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and deadline-focused
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Enthusiasm for creative problem solving and adding value to the company
- Keen interest in technology trends