RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
- Lead, organize, and drive execution within the customer service team and logistics.
- Track, analyze, report on, and optimize customer service metrics.
- Regular tendering of the services; selection, setup and operational management of the local co-packing (embellishment) activities.
- Ensuring capacity, quality, service and cost efficiency of the freight out operations.
- Measuring, reporting and acting on relevant KPIs and acting on key costs drivers.
- Lead weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Establish and test new strategies to improve efficiency in logistics and the customer service experience.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff.
- Develop the effective system, monitor and report on supply chain costs.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing a similar sized customer service team.
· Upper-intermediate English.
- Knowledge in the software development field and basic experience with accounting are both a significant plus.
- Experience of developing and implementing customer services procedure, policies and standards.
- Excellent understanding of warehousing operations and proven experience in optimization of delivery pattern.
- Able to lead and manage multi-disciplined staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer and system skills; experience with different IS systems.
- Competitive remuneration and social package
- Getting X-functional and international experience.
- Getting quick various experience related to real business environment.in multinational company
- Implementation of the initiatives.