- Identify jars a nd tools by manufacturer.
- Identify component parts of jars as reusable or scrap. Report scrap to supervisor for recharge to customer.
- Ensure Weatherford policies and procedures including but not limited to work orders, work instructions and material movement reports are followed and documented accordingly.
- Disassemble and assemble tools in accordance with latest version of drawings and service manuals.
- Regular attendance of all safety meetings at company facilities.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
- Secondary vocational education.
- Ability to learn and remember tasks.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Experience working in a work shop environment
- Team player
- Responsible and self motivated
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to communicate with others
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод