Adform is engineering company working on high-tech successful product. Adform offers programmatic media platform to support all aspects of online advertising. Company was established 2002 in Denmark and now has offices in 18 countries including the US, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania and Belarus.
We are looking for passionate .NET developers who are ready to work on really challenging tasks. The main goal of our team it's developing a company's strategic and core product DSP - Demand-side platform and Bidding optimization pipeline, which helps advertisement effectively come to its target. We work with a wide range of technologies in this team, Cassandra, Aerospike, .NET, Java, Scala, MS SQL, Puppet – to name a few.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a developer who would like to join forces with Adform’s Data Management Platform team in Minsk and work in a team of open-minded professionals. Everyone in our crew is a creative person, working in an informal, truly agile, no-management environment. You’re required to be a quick learner who loves programming and wants to contribute to product development rather than doing straightforward, task-by-task development.
If you join us, you will face the following:
- Technology stack based on healthy mix of Microsoft and non-Microsoft solutions.
- Polyglot persistence (we take the database that matches a particular case).
- API first approach; UI comes second.
- Distributed scalable environment.
- Continuous Delivery.
- Real-Life Big Data application.
We expect that you have:
- 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services.
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
- Understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security, and where each needs to be applied.
- Strong knowledge of .NET, DevOps, SQL and NoSQL.
- Love of building API.
- An agile mindset; ability to quickly and comfortably adapt to changes.
- Creative, challenging and fast growing product.
- Experienced and professional team.
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment.
- Informal style of leadership and communication.
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure.
- Possibilities to learn (international conferences, trainings) and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world).
- Comfortable environment: fruits and massage in the office, training equipment and more.