Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior UX Designer for our Izhevsk office to make the team even stronger.
- 6+ years of relevant UX and/or design experience, with a solid understanding of the design culture and proven experience;
- 3-5 years of experience with UX/wireframing software including InDesign, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Axure, InDesign, or other wireframing tools;
- Strong ability to lead user research and testing activities and deliverables;
- Excellent ability to explain complex design decisions to experts and laypeople;
- Understanding of responsive design;
- Strong ability to lead UX activities within both agile and waterfall environments;
- Ability to accurately estimate and delegate work so that it is delivered on time and on budget;
- Strong understanding of relevant technologies for desktop and mobile;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in identified languages (above);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams;
- High-level knowledge of visual design and front-end development.
- Qualitative, contextual inquiry including designing a study, recruiting and facilitating research interviews;
- Facilitating client requirement workshops with stakeholders of varying levels of client organizations;
- Documenting client requirements as user requirements, and interaction design annotations on wireframes, prototypes, and other low-fidelity representations of the user experience;
- Analysis of design research;
- Creation of behavioral personas;
- Development of user scenarios, mental models and user journey maps;
- Extrapolating product vision as a synthesis of primary research and client vision;
- High-level information architecture of a single, or multichannel, digital ecosystem, represented in a site map or application map;
- Conceptualization and low-fidelity visualization of UI elements, either in wireframe, paper, or other experience prototyping techniques;
- Detailed annotation of interaction design and interface behavior on wireframes and prototypes;
- Analysis, synthesis, and documentation of usability issues in a test report;
- Work with the Director of Offshore, and VP of Experience Design, to develop and evolve processes and methodologies to collaborate with offshore UX, Design, and Development teams, globally.