Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
Senior Software iOS Developer, XMS, XtremIO
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
XtremIO is a huge use case enabler for Copy Data Management, with the ability to take space and metadata efficient snapshots without any impact to performance. The combination of using AppSync with XtremIO’s snapshot technology is of huge value for creating and mounting copies of data for repurposing and protection, benefiting from all Data Services native to the XtremIO array.
In combining the two, we have created a very successful story around what we refer to as iCDM (Integrated Copy Data Management). This AppSync integration has become a critical enabler for Storage Sales, and when used with XtremIO fully demonstrates and enhances copy data management use cases with XtremIO snapshots. However, there is still separate management between storage on XtremIO, and application copies with AppSync. XMS-Appsync project is intended to eliminate this gap and provide the best iCDM in the market.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUMES IN ENGLISH. RESUMES IN RUSSIAN WILL NOT BE SCREENED.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Desired Skills and Competencies
· Proficient with Objective-C. Swift / Cocoa Touch - advantage
· Familiarity with packaging and distribution to apple store
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines and other UI/UX standards
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications - advantage
Joining Us, You Will Get
· Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
· Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad;
· Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes;
· Possibility in Flexible working hours and Working from home;
· 33 days of paid vacation days plus 5 paid days off;
· Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office;
· Opportunity to participate in charity activities;
· Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre;
· Partial reimbursement of any sport activities;
· Regular teambuilding and corporate events;
· Corporate cell phone service and laptop.