Cogniance is a 500+ people global consulting organization with roots in Silicon Valley. We exist to help innovators bring software and hardware innovations to market. In essence, we co-create technology products. Since our founding in 2008, we have built a world-class company on a strong foundation of world-class people powered by world-class processes.
We work with early and growth-stage startups as well as Fortune 500 companies on the strategy, design, build, launch, and the evolution of their technology products. In doing so, we practice Advanced Simplicity – balancing complex solutions with refined user experiences, by fusing technology and design.
CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and same business models. Now all of that is changing. The new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an industry. From electric vehicles to car sharing to on-demand taxis, multi-modal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
Our products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience – from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
CloudMade’s leadership team is made up of industry veterans with startup and corporate successes behind them at companies like Psion, Microsoft, Macromedia, Oracle, Libratone, Harman-Kardon. We have offices in Menlo Park (California), Munich and Stuttgart (Germany), London (UK) and Kyiv (Ukraine).
Product Managers are responsible for the success of CloudMade’s customer applications, from proof of concept through to development. The Product Manager leads the product vision, working with a multi-disciplinary team of CloudMade designers, engineers, data scientists, and sales as well as a customer team drawn from many automotive disciplines. It is the product manager’s job to establish a product vision and see that carried through the sales, design, and delivery processes, engaging with the customer and reporting into CloudMade’s management team along the way.
- You are passionate about products with an insatiable appetite for perfection
- You are the champion of great user experiences and let nothing stand between you and a product that delights users
- You are commercially-minded and have a strong sense of the types of use cases and business models that lead to commercial success
- You are a great communicator – with customers, with executives, and with internal design and engineering teams
- You are process-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- You thrive in a busy working environment
- Experience engaging with customers at senior levels
- Experience working with sales teams to sell the product vision
- Experience reporting to senior management in your own organization
- Experience of current product management processes and tools
- Experience building consumer-facing applications
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Cogniance offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.