- Cogniance is a 500+ people global consulting organization with roots in Silicon Valley. We exist to help innovators bring software and hardware innovations to market. In essence, we co-create technology products. Since our founding in 2008, we have built a world-class company on a strong foundation of world-class people powered by world-class processes.
- We work with early & growth-stage startups as well as Fortune 500 companies on the strategy, design, build, launch, and the evolution of their technology products. In doing so, we practice Advanced Simplicity – balancing complex solutions with refined user experiences, by fusing technology and design.
- For our client we co-create a specialized digital marketing services platform that helps clients to reach and manage the most profitable audiences by efficiently buying and targeting digital advertising, including online display, online video, and now television. Servicing 68 markets around the world, our client provides best-in-class programmatic ad technology solutions. Scrum Master makes a direct impact on the success of our product development efforts by organizing the agile teams as well as coordinating across multiple delivery teams across the company. We move fast, are aggressively adopting Scrum and are in need of somebody who can help us become a high performance Agile organization.
- Drive tactical day-to-day product delivery process, including ensuring agreed upon backlog items are prioritized, developed and released on time
- Remove impediments
- Ensure process elements are being followed and ceremonies are scheduled and conducted effectively
- Facilitate getting the work done, discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Drive change by teaching the teams and enforcing our SDLC processes and practices
- Document processes and practices on Confluence and through the use of JIRA dashboards
- Synthesize status information into consumable dashboards and reports
- Analyze historical execution data to surface problematic areas and propose appropriate adjustments to the SDLC
- Lives and breathes agile
- 3+ years’ experience working in an agile product development environment
- 2+ years in a Scrum Master type of role; at least 2 years working in a successful Agile environment involving a minimum of 5 concurrent teams
- Familiarity with common agile engineering practices
- Exposure to service-oriented environments and data engineering projects is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional emotional intelligence
- Proficient with agile project tracking tools such as Jira/Jira Agile
- Highly motivated, self-driven problem solver
- Ability to identify team impediments
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Advanced English level
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Cogniance offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.
Киев, Ахтырский переулок, 7, м. ВасильковскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день