Требуемый опыт работы
от 4 800 USD
более 6 лет
The Solution Architect helps drive OSS/BSS business growth with quality pre-sales and delivery work, with customers and Customer Units / Key Accounts, and including giving of quality feedback to Business Units.
Working as part of a tightly-knit team, you will drive development, promotion and successful sale of customer-centric offerings, including infrastructure, software and services, and explicitly including relevant third party solution. You will help maintain and extend the regional portfolio in the OSS/BSS area, and help the Business Units to understand the needs of RECA markets (Region Northern Europe and Central Asia) and the delivery and operational outcomes of our solutions. As part of this, you will specialize in one or more solutions, while maintaining a broad portfolio capability.
Where a major Program is in progress, you will help to drive one or more aspects of the program, taking a technical leadership role.
Company's OSS/BSS offerings cover a wide range of solution areas including: Network Design and Optimization, Plan and Build, Service Fulfillment including Activation, Network Management, Service Assurance, Revenue Management including Charging and Billing, CRM and Customer Care, SQM & CEM, Data Monetization, Cloud, RA & FM, Analytics, etc.
· Together with your team, and within the overall operations of the OSS/BSS hub in Ukraine, you convert customer needs into business opportunities for the customer and for company, in pre-sales and/or by successfully implementing and upselling those solutions in order to maximize company's competitive position
· Collaborate closely with the Customer Unit and Key Account structures
· Performance management, competence development and resource management of the team, and hiring and team adjustment in coordination with the overall unit head
· Specifically, develop competence within the team in line with overall business priorities and growth plans, ensuring the correct mix of local and global resources
· Drive synergies across the team by establishing best practice knowledge management, sharing and re-use
· Share in building a team culture, ways of working and environment where employees are engaged, demonstrating proactivity, teamwork, strong performance, high professional ethics and high energy.
· Ensure optimal allocation of staff to pre-sales and post-sales activities through own resources as well as other similar units in RECA but also the Bid Office, Global Competence Hubs, Business Units etc.
· Lead personally selected key opportunities
· Manage cost center and budget, being responsible for meeting defined KPIs / BSC targets as well as reporting progress.
· Actively contribute to a continuous improvement process and the ongoing development of a business-driven culture.
Education & Experience:
· Normally, a University degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering/ICT
· Strong personal track record, 7 years, of solution development, sales support, and/or solution delivery within the domain, including extensive experience to translate value propositions to customers
· Clear track record in leading a high energy, customer-centric and performance-driven team, including effective personal leadership
· Experienced in change management, competence management and knowledge management
· Creative in terms of ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
· Showing openness, capacity to reflect on own behavior and performance, learn from experience, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
· Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization and with customers and third parties; English is mandatory and fluent Russian or Ukrainian an advantage
· Skilled in prioritizing and executing practice pre-sales and delivery activities by allocating the optimal resources and competence
· Ability to work independently, to build up good relationships with customer units and other service delivery centers
· Understanding of SI and/or development methodologies is an advantage
· Good social and presentation skills, and an ability to build working relationships quickly
· Each of experience working for a major telecoms vendor, a specialized BSS vendor and a major consultancy or other professional services team is a plus.
· Company is a partner of Right&Above - a world leader in communications technology - providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility.
· Headquartered in Stockholm - Sweden, company with more than 115,000 employees.
· Engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what's next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
Job place: Ukraine.
Time: full time, 8 hours day, 40 hours a week.
Salary Rates: $30+/hour.
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз