We looking for Senior product manager who will be focused on mass retail non-credit linked products.
- To monitor constantly market environment (competitive, legal, etc.) in order to identify needs for exiting product and/or product related processes update.
- Manage preparation of product performance studies and action plans proposals to correct and or improve product performance. To ensure implementation of actions plans agreed with management.
- To develop, maintain and ensure implementation of product development plan: ensure on-time new products launches & existing products portfolio management.
- To develop fruitful cooperation, coordinate and interact closely with internal departments involved into product development process.
- Building effective relations with partners (banks of Societe Generale Group).
- To support and supervise Junior Product Managers in related product projects.
- Higher education (preferably in economics).
- 3 + years of experience in banking / insurance field.
- Experience in bancassurance (in retail banking or insurance company) is essential.
- Project management or underwriting experience is essential.
- Good in oral explanation and written skills capacities.
- Fluent English.
- PC experienced user MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Result orientation
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Understanding business specifics and catch business priorities.
- Problem-solving skills with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Analytical skills in relation to own activities, activities of the organization & partners (Societe Generale Group banks) in part of insurance products
- Competitive salary and annual bonus linked on performance
- Medical insurance, travel insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings, English courses
- Comfortable office in business-center class "A"
Полная занятость, полный день