Main purpose of the job:
Business developer is working on developing new opportunities for the new project inside Kaspersky Lab. Internal and external support for market opportunities and key deals.
- Creating supporting materials for effective sales process of Enterprise solutions
- Conducting convincing customer/analyst/employee (C-level) faced presentations and webinars
- Working with KL R&D to protect market opportunities
- Working with KL Presales Managers to develop the appropriate materials
- Qualification and response on incoming requests from KL Enterprise sales team
- Temporary project
- Minimum 10 years in IT industry, at least 4 of those in Sales, Business Development or Product Management. Minimum 4 years in IT Security any time
- Advanced technical IT background
- Advanced business document writing skills.
- Skills in IT Security
- Economical high level knowledge
- Understanding of typical project phases (Pre Sales / PoC / Post Sales / Renewal)
- Basic understanding of sales models
- Ability to present a solution.
- Required higher professional education, preferably technical or economical.
- Additional certificates are welcome.
- MBA is preferable.
The Company Offers:
- Interesting work as part of the professional team of the world’s largest privately held IT security company;
- Modern and comfortable offices a short walk from Vodny Stadion metro station. There are recreation areas and game rooms (table tennis and table football) on each floor
- Competitive salaries;
- Opportunities for career and professional development;
- An extensive benefits package, including:
- health and life insurance (for employees and their children)
- on-site doctor and masseur
- lunch allowance
- free indoor gym with sauna, etc.
- Regular corporate events and team-building;
- Flexible dress code;
- Possibility of flexible working hours.