Sales Quality Analyst (fluent English)
A thriving company with hundreds of loyal customers and thousands of prospective loyal customers all over the world is looking for a Junior Quality Analyst for its newly-organized Sales Department. We need a responsible and organized person to review the performance of our Sales Managers (whom we trust immensely but whose work we still need to check).
In all honesty, it can hardly be described as the most creative and inspiring job ever: you will have to listen to hundreds of phone conversations of our employees with the customers to identify whether a sale has really taken place or it is just wishful thinking of our Sales Managers. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Checking every order our Sales Managers work on and pointing out the areas where their activities can be improved or optimized
- Identifying potential follow-ups required (in cases when the customer is not absolutely hopeless)
- Keeping a record of all sales in an orderly and meticulous manner
If you are not accustomed to routine work and self-discipline has always been your weak point, your cooperation with us is unlikely to be long and fruitful. But if your assiduousness and accuracy are enviable, as much as your command of English is (and, ideally, they have been successfully applied in your previous experience in Sales), we would be glad to see you in our company!
In our turn, we can offer you a rare combination of benefits that cater to all your needs (and even whims):
- Official employment and medical insurance for your social security
- Corporate library and promotional programs for your career growth
- Crazy corporate parties and a gorgeous game room for your rest
- Coffee, tea and cookies for your good mood
- A handsome salary for everything else (although your profit depends on your professional skills and knowledge level)
If you want to work in the company where your skills and talents will be duly recognized, rewarded and reinforced, apply right now!