In this position your primary focus would be on building and optimizing existing recruitment process with focus on minimizing time for closing new engineering positions.
You will be responsible for:
- Optimizing all aspects of recruitment process.
- Establishing a strong employer brand and communication with the target group of potential employees with focus on social media channels.
- Improving and automating interviewing process.
- Improving and automating candidates sourcing.
- Working directly with technology professionals, project managers and senior developers.
- Managing recruitment team (2 HR managers).
- Lead the entire job offer process, conduct salary negotiations with candidates.
- Lead employer branding related activities and processes, e.g. new employees onboarding, building internal HRM systems.
- Weekly and monthly reporting, following the timings for recruiting employees and taking managerial actions when required.
- 5+ years of experience in HR with a focus on recruitment, preferably in international companies (1+ years of management experience)
- 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment, preferably software development or IT outsourcing company.
- Own extensive network of IT professionals - developers, QA engineers etc.
- Fluent English
- Negotiation skills and good time management
- Self-initiative, goal oriented
- Remote full-time job (8h/day)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Team work
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth