- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Development Operations team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to drive exciting projects like configuration management, build automation and infrastructure automation. Don’t pass up this opportunity to work with talented technology specialists who will appreciate your skills and abilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilites:
- Regularly meet with developers and other DevOps team members for capacity and architecture planning
- Participate in regular deployments of code updates
- Building, maintaining and deploying PHP-based applications
- System/Linux administration
- Documentation of processes, troubleshooting processes, and solutions
- Monitoring and responding to system and network alerts
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
- 2+ years hands-on experience deploying and maintaining complex, custom, multi-tiered application systems in a complex, global, online operations group
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management tools and technologies such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt
- 3+ years of experience with Linux as a power user or administrator
- 1+ years of experience with a cloud computing stack (e.g. Amazon AWS, Rackspace)
- 2+ years of experience with Apache web server
- Strong scripting skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to program in at least one structured language (PHP preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Nice to have: familiarity with Load Balancers, Router and Firewalls
- Nice to have: Virtualization experience
Полная занятость, полный день