Scalors GmbH, a software outsourcing company based in Germany with development centers in Lisbon and Kiev, is looking for (Senior) Java Software Developer to join highly qualified team in Munich and become utterly absorbed in payment system development.
(Senior) Java Software Developer
- Swift implementation of complex requirements in collaboration with other team members;
- Continual implementation and documentation of high-availability applications for processing high volumes of transactions;
- Continual optimization, enhancement and analysis of existing functions and processes within legacy and in-development applications;
- Continuous quality assurance during the development process (test-driven development, code reviews, unit tests);
- Support in release management and in the analysis and troubleshooting of critical production problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences;
- 3+ years of experience in object and component-oriented software development (Java/Java EE) with database-assisted systems in various operating environments (Linux, Windows);
- Strong knowledge of Frameworks Spring (2.5 +), Spring WS/Batch, Hibernate (3.x), JUnit, as well as standard frameworks in the context of Java, Web Services, REST and XML;
- Practical experience with PL/SQL, Oracle (10g and above);
- Having experience with complex batch applications;
- Being familiar with GWT, Apache Camel and MySQL (5.x and above) as an advantage;
- Good command of English both written and spoken (German as a plus);
- Willingness to relocate to Munich (Germany).
What we offer:
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly;
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events.