To ensure all internal and external reporting functions are managed in a timely accurate and professional manner and in line with hotels schedule and policy. Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet Asset and Liability accounts to ensure owners investment recorded and managed in line with hotels policy.
- Post Graduate/Graduate in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years of suitable level of experience in Accounting/Finance managment in the HOTEL INDUSTRY
- The ability of handling Financial Software (Opera, Micros, 1C, Material Controls)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs
- English is a must
- Goal oriented, accurate, responsible, committed, flexible, team oriented, analytical, precise, to have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, to have a firm & friendly manner, ability to meet deadlines, focused, problem solving quality, follow up skills.