This is a line of products focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
- Base of knowledge on available methodologies, instruments and chemicals, as well as all cases of their previous usage.
- System of support of decision making.
- Tools for monitoring of the drilling process and data aggregation.
- Tools for analysis and reporting.
Participation in a SCRUM-based project development (including new products, new features to existing products, heavy refactoring/redesign of existing features, support).
- ASP.Net MVC (really important).
- WPF (really important).
- NET 3.5 and above.
- Object Oriented Programing (OOP).
- Good debugging and problem solving skill.
- Entity Framework (or another ORM) (good to have).
- SignalR (good to have).
- Visual studio 2013.
- Team foundation server (TFS).
- C# Windows Services (good to have).
- Multithreading (good to have).
- Knowledge of multilayered architecture (good to have).
- RabbitMQ (good to have).
- JQuery (good to have).
- JQuery plugins knowledge (good to have).
- JSON (good to have).
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.