We are looking for а Special Events Coordinator Europe who wants to develop into a major international company.
- Planning and delivering a range of various events & meetings throughout the year
- Venue and supplier management.
- Work with clients, internal departments and third party vendors as directed.
- Contributing to event logistics including delegate registration.
- Budget management for events, accountability and reconciliation in collaboration with Special Events Manager.
- On-site event management. Functional reporting on events to event owner.
- Communications for international and local events.
- Adherence to Special Events guidelines, practices & polices relating to event qualification, execution and risk management.
- Travelling (site inspections, onsite contact on events) if necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably in the meetings & incentives industry.
- Demonstrable hands on capability, solution oriented and true implementer.
- Vendor contracting or negotiation experience would be beneficial.
- Willing to travel on a regular basis & work outside of office hours.
- Multi-tasker - flexible approach to workload and deadline oriented.
- Written & spoken English, any additional European language is a plus.